Jorginho’s agent Joao Santos has played down the rumours linking his client to Juventus and said Chelsea could offer him a new deal in summer.
There have been speculations suggesting a reunion between Jorginho and former Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri at Juventus this summer.
Sarri is clearly a big fan of Jorginho as the two worked together for four years at Napoli and Chelsea.
Italian journalist Alfredo Pedulla even claimed Sarri could offer Federico Bernardeschi to Chelsea for Jorginho.
However, Jorginho’s agent has made it clear that a summer move to Juventus is off the cards.
Santos told Calciomercato: “I never had contact with Juventus.
“The lad is very happy in London, where he is proving his worth and still has three years left on his contract.
“In fact, in July there’s the possibility we can start talks to add a fourth and extend his contract.
“I don’t know what Juve’s transfer strategy is, but these (staying at Chelsea) are our plans for the future.”
The 28-year-old has been Frank Lampard’s first-choice for the holding midfield role, having in 26 out of 29 Premier League games Chelsea have played this season.
At the moment, Jorginho is under contract at Stamford Bridge until summer 2023.
- “Time to change”: Former manager urges Willian to make summer move to Juventus
- Fabregas explains how he “proved Antonio Conte wrong” at Chelsea
- Report: UEFA sets new date for Chelsea Champions League match against Bayern Munich
- Freiburg director responds to Chelsea’s reported interest in Luca Waldschmidt
- “I’ll never forgive him for that”: Fabregas on how Diego Costa ruined his best pass